Yep - Half of me...
This is my weight loss journey. I'm fat. I'm okay with being me, which right now includes being fat. I'm not okay with being fat.
Last June - I joined Weight Watchers and began my weight loss journey. In two months I lost over 20 lbs. Then I got pregnant - SURPRISE!!!
During my pregnancy I gained 23 lbs.
SO - I'm back up 8 lbs.
I'm ok with this since I know I can do it again. I can lose the weight. I will lose the weight.
How much weight??? Half of me. Yep - that's right. I want to lose half of my body weight. Well - almost.
Last June - I joined Weight Watchers and began my weight loss journey. In two months I lost over 20 lbs. Then I got pregnant - SURPRISE!!!
During my pregnancy I gained 23 lbs.
SO - I'm back up 8 lbs.
I'm ok with this since I know I can do it again. I can lose the weight. I will lose the weight.
How much weight??? Half of me. Yep - that's right. I want to lose half of my body weight. Well - almost.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home