So it's time (m)
We went grocery shopping and filled up the pantry and fridge/freezer with foods for our menus and healthy snacks.
I did get a pint of Ben and Jerry's (I had a $1 off coupon AND it was on sale)... so I'm going to have a quiet time with my ice cream in a little bit.
I'll be ready for tomorrow. Truth is - I'm excited. I'm not dreading this. I think it's because I know it's not like I'm going on a diet... I'm just continuing a path to a healthier lifestyle. I did it before and felt good about it. I wasn't deprived. I was able to eat what I wanted, I just was conscious of what I was putting into my body and what quantity.
And yes - in other lose my ass news - I'm also doing a couch to 5k program. I'm not necessarily planning to run - but if I get to a point where that feels good - then who knows. BUT - I will be getting my ass up off that couch and walking.
I did get a pint of Ben and Jerry's (I had a $1 off coupon AND it was on sale)... so I'm going to have a quiet time with my ice cream in a little bit.
I'll be ready for tomorrow. Truth is - I'm excited. I'm not dreading this. I think it's because I know it's not like I'm going on a diet... I'm just continuing a path to a healthier lifestyle. I did it before and felt good about it. I wasn't deprived. I was able to eat what I wanted, I just was conscious of what I was putting into my body and what quantity.
And yes - in other lose my ass news - I'm also doing a couch to 5k program. I'm not necessarily planning to run - but if I get to a point where that feels good - then who knows. BUT - I will be getting my ass up off that couch and walking.

1 Comments:
At 9:43 AM,
Kirdy said…
I am so proud of you. You can do this!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home