Today's the day...
Today is the day.
I'm back on track to changing my lifestyle. It feels good.
So far - so good. This first couple of weeks is the easy part for me - you won't believe how many points I get to eat. 33 for plan, add 3 for breastfeeding - so 36!!! I'm also supposed to eat my activity points. My doctor would like me to lose no more than 2 lbs and preferably only 1 lb each week for the first month or two while I'm breastfeeding and recovering. Ummm - I'm already 7 weeks post partum - but OK. I'm nothing if not obedient. *choke*
So - Monday is my weigh in day.
I am gonna go ahead and do it.
I'm back on track to changing my lifestyle. It feels good.
So far - so good. This first couple of weeks is the easy part for me - you won't believe how many points I get to eat. 33 for plan, add 3 for breastfeeding - so 36!!! I'm also supposed to eat my activity points. My doctor would like me to lose no more than 2 lbs and preferably only 1 lb each week for the first month or two while I'm breastfeeding and recovering. Ummm - I'm already 7 weeks post partum - but OK. I'm nothing if not obedient. *choke*
So - Monday is my weigh in day.
I am gonna go ahead and do it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home