Weigh in time
So - sorry I've been absent - it's been a busy couple of days and Dan has needed the computer for school stuff. I can't believe he graduates this week! He still has 3 weeks left of his class - but he'll do the whole cap/gown thing on Saturday. I'm so proud of him.
ANYWAY...
I lost 4 lbs this week. YEAH ME! Unfortunately my doctor really only wants me losing 1 lb a week with nursing and still ... how shall we put this... "recovering". I'm still pretty darn excited about a loss though.
I did really well and have been making some good choices for the most part.
My hardest part of day is 8-11p when Em is in super chow down mode (that's when her reflux appears to be the worst) and her cluster nursings take my metabolism and appetite through the roof.
My best find was the Chocolate Chex Mix (the turtle kind) . My snack bowl is 2/3 cup and each of those servings is only 3 pts - and that's a very tasty 3 pts. I've also been mixing some fat free cool whip with crushed 1oo calorie packs of Chips Ahoy, or Oreo and then freezing it. It's super yummy, and 2-3 pts from what I can gather. It's no Ben and Jerry's - but it's cold and tasty - so it works for me!
I think where the big loss came in is from just being more active. With Dan gone I find myself having MORE time to get things done - I'm doing more laundry, I'm doing more cleaning, I'm up and taking the girls to run errands and just moving more in general.
So this weeks goals: I'm still at 33 pts a day, and I give myself an additional 3-4 pts for nursing, and then try for 1-2 activity pts each day - which I'm supposed to consume with nursing. I'd also be happy with a 1 lb loss.
-4
ANYWAY...
I lost 4 lbs this week. YEAH ME! Unfortunately my doctor really only wants me losing 1 lb a week with nursing and still ... how shall we put this... "recovering". I'm still pretty darn excited about a loss though.
I did really well and have been making some good choices for the most part.
My hardest part of day is 8-11p when Em is in super chow down mode (that's when her reflux appears to be the worst) and her cluster nursings take my metabolism and appetite through the roof.
My best find was the Chocolate Chex Mix (the turtle kind) . My snack bowl is 2/3 cup and each of those servings is only 3 pts - and that's a very tasty 3 pts. I've also been mixing some fat free cool whip with crushed 1oo calorie packs of Chips Ahoy, or Oreo and then freezing it. It's super yummy, and 2-3 pts from what I can gather. It's no Ben and Jerry's - but it's cold and tasty - so it works for me!
I think where the big loss came in is from just being more active. With Dan gone I find myself having MORE time to get things done - I'm doing more laundry, I'm doing more cleaning, I'm up and taking the girls to run errands and just moving more in general.
So this weeks goals: I'm still at 33 pts a day, and I give myself an additional 3-4 pts for nursing, and then try for 1-2 activity pts each day - which I'm supposed to consume with nursing. I'd also be happy with a 1 lb loss.
-4

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home