no scales
I guess this is weightloss the way it's supposed to be. No scales.
So - far I think I'm getting fatter. My appetite is astounding. I think it's part depression - part boredom. UGH.
This week I made some serious changes and it's Wednesday and I think I'm back on track. I've been lengthening my daily walks to twice as long. I'm eating more whole grains and vegetables. I'm eating a lot of food - but trying to concentrate on healthy things. It's working. My appetite is starting to diminish.
I'm a strong believer in the high fructose corn syrup = increased appetite philosophy. Three days of detox is living proof enough for me. Not stuffing myself with crap and sugar has allowed my blood sugars to level and the whole grains are helping to fill that empty space, and level off as well.
That yummy Giffords Grape Nut ice cream may make me feel OHHHHHHHHHH so good for 1/2 an hour but man oh man does it ruin the next couple of hours.
So - far I think I'm getting fatter. My appetite is astounding. I think it's part depression - part boredom. UGH.
This week I made some serious changes and it's Wednesday and I think I'm back on track. I've been lengthening my daily walks to twice as long. I'm eating more whole grains and vegetables. I'm eating a lot of food - but trying to concentrate on healthy things. It's working. My appetite is starting to diminish.
I'm a strong believer in the high fructose corn syrup = increased appetite philosophy. Three days of detox is living proof enough for me. Not stuffing myself with crap and sugar has allowed my blood sugars to level and the whole grains are helping to fill that empty space, and level off as well.
That yummy Giffords Grape Nut ice cream may make me feel OHHHHHHHHHH so good for 1/2 an hour but man oh man does it ruin the next couple of hours.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home