Half of Het

Friday, May 19, 2006

Not ganna do it...

This week has been off for me. As I mentioned in my previous post - I stress eat. Apparently I'm under a lot of stress... :).

Here's the thing. Had a bit of a row with someone earlier this week and from the outside you'd guess I'm great - from the trash I'm accumulating, I'm a mess. Last night I had the epiphinany that saved me last year. I eat like this because I know I deserve it. Of course I'm a good person, I deserve to spoil myself. I can eat that next piece of pizza because I DESERVE to. What I needed to believe is that I'm worth NOT eating that piece of pizza. I'm worth setting limits. I'm worth making these changes in my life.

I woke up this morning and even though I'm hallucinating from lack of sleep - I have that strength back. I'm ok. I'm an amazing woman. I have a world of people who love me. I have a great husband and terrific kids. I'm going to be fine. I can't and won't let these kinds of things get to me. I'm not going to stuff my face when I'm stressed.

I'm worth it.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Jojo said…

    Hey I just noticed you have a wl blog now too. Cool! I didn't know you'd started up yet. I wasn't gonna bug ya 'cause you have to do it for you. And you are! So, before you move, if you can swing it, maybe we can walk the treadmill togehter at the y sometime.... this week would be especially good since i'm going to need the motivation to show up down there after being out of it for 2 weeks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home