Half of Het

Monday, May 15, 2006

Suck

Yeah - it's exactly as I expected. Eat like shit - gain like hell. I hate to admit this - but I stress eat. I definitely, absolutely stress eat. I gained. Yep. What I lost. I did great for 11 days - ate like crap for 3 - and I wound up back to where I started.

I will be fine. I'm back on track. I'm allowing myself to eat ok - but take it easy since I want that birthday cake tomorrow!!! I'm going to try and eat a healthy low point breakfast and lunch so I can have a great dinner and dessert.

I am trying to do more walking and exercising and that's going well so far - but this heat is killer. I just have to move it to the morning (which sucks) or the evening (which sucks).... but I WILL do it. The exhaustion of little sleep is also making it hard to have the will to exercise. but I'm doing it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home